Monday, December 5, 2011

Humboldt Artisans Craft & Music Festival 2011

Well I just finished my first craft fair and wow! It was really fun and I met tons of great people and yes, it was a lot of work too. I still haven't unpacked and I wish I could sleep for a day or two.

I met so many wonderful artists in my little neighborhood and a lot of new artists who came by to welcome  me and give sweet comments on my craft. It was wonderful.

Here are a few photos of my booth.

setting up before product.

Here is my little dressing room & beautiful display table by local willow furniture artist.

a place to rest.



My mirror and center star light.

Here is my booth all filled up with goodies.

Paintings, prints and greeting cards




Thank you everyone who came by to say hi! It was a great show.

Renee

3 comments:

  1. Wow. Such a wonderful booth..You have wonderful taste. My daughter is like you...I think some people are just born with good taste.
    Blessings and Happiness to ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI RENEE, JUST WANTED TO DROP YOU A NOTE TO SAY I REALLY ENJOYED YOUR SHOW AT MOONRISE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Andrew! That means a lot coming from you. I love your art as well!

    ReplyDelete