Saturday, November 19, 2011

New Poppy Apparel... Coming Soon!

Winter is coming and I've been really busy getting ready for my first craft fair!

It's been very busy keeping up with three children a new business and Christmas time quickly coming. However, I have a few new designs ready to post on my Etsy shop!

It's been a little over a year since I've started selling clothing on Etsy and I've learned a lot. Unfortunately after finally getting time to make size runs of all my designs, analyzing how much all my supplies cost per garment and getting a feel for how long it takes to design, pattern, cut, sew and dye everything I've realized I have to raise my prices to continue making & selling clothing at a sustainable rate. Yikes!

I want to thank everyone who has supported my business and extend a month long grace period for my previous customers. Anyone who has purchased Poppy apparel in the past can continue to buy clothing at the previous price until January 1, 2012. Just send me a message on my Etsy shop letting me know what you want and I'll make a special listing for you.

Thanks again!

Here are a few sneak peaks at new designs and colors coming within the next week.




With gratitude,
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment